Thursday, July 19, 2007

Free Portable Firefox 2.0.0.5 now Available

Yesterday I had an article announcing the release of the new FireFox Version 2.0.0.5 being Released. Today I found a Portable version of the new Firefox freely available for your USB drives, portable Hard Disks', etc.

Portable Firefox is a fully functional package of Firefox optimized for use on a USB key drive. It has some specially-selected optimizations to make it perform faster and extend the life of your USB key as well as a specialized launcher that will allow most of your favorite extensions to work as you switch computers. It will also work from a CDRW drive (in packet mode), ZIP drives, external hard drives, some MP3 players, flash RAM cards and more.

I find the Portable version particularly useful when making use of a Cyber cafe as all my Bookmarks are intact and also I can enjoy the same browsing environment.

You can Download Portable Firefox freely at PortableApps Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment