Sunday, July 21, 2013

best costumes I came across at Comic Con this year


best handmade costume I found all Con, this took about 250 hours she said. Take a closer look, click on the image to get the full size version, and look at the head part, the eyelashes, the tail feathers... astonishing. If I had an award to give I'd do it.


she said next year she might have the wings, and damn it... I bet she wins the Masquerade Ball!
here's the Tooth Fairy she was making a costume from


from the movie Rise Of The Guardians


















Fred Flintstone, great guy, great costume!


Roy Lichtenstein theme, terrific! So original!





So, hey... super secret science labs? Could you export more cat girls with cute furry ears and fluffy tails?




this guy knows how to rock a back drop!











1 comment: