Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Link to Offline Installer for a clean Google Chrome

Google Chrome was released a week ago and I am pretty amazed by the fast and lean user interface. Google's Chrome is an open source web browser to compete with Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Google claims that the Chrome is designed in a lean manner to cope with the next generation of web applications which emphasize more on graphics and multimedia.

Google's website only feature's the web installer. The Web Installer comes with the nasty Google Updater - which is more like the Apple Updater and I for once don't like these crap stuff sitting in my machine. When I want to update a specific software - I will do it myself, I don't want a process to be running under the hood and checking if a new version is available every now and then.

So I found the link to a clean and OFFLINE installer for the CHROME. The offline installer is from the Google website itself. Click on the link below to download the Offline Installer of Google Chrome.

I will be shortly posting a detailed article on the features of Google Chrome too, so hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment