Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jason is looking for an Immediate Career Change

Hi Folks,

I am currently looking for an immediate career change. As you all know I recently quit SAP Labs after a 2yr stint at SAP.

I have an overall experience of 3+ years and have worked extensively on SAP CRM Mobile Sales and SAP Enterprise Portal and also on Microsoft technologies like VB.net(Win Forms), C#(Web and Win Forms), web services(SOA), asp.net, CSS, Javascript & other web technologies .

If you know of any openings at your organization / friends / network - then please do refer me.
I am currently only looking for oppurtunities in Bangalore(while in India).

I do have a Valid US B1/B2 visa stamped (No Annotations).

I can be reached at jasonblr@gmail.com

Thank you for taking time in reading through and considering me for relevant requirements.

Warm Regards,
Jason S

No comments:

Post a Comment