Monday, February 4, 2008

Jason S quits SAP Labs


Yes dear friends - I have now officially quit SAP Labs. So, I guess this sentence very much sums up why the blog wasn't updated that regularly in the last 2 months.

I had worked on some really wonderful array of technologies while at SAP for the last 2 years - ranging from SAP Enterprise Portal (EP), customization of the Enterprise Portal, a bit on ABAP, CRM Web Shop Customization (both B2B and B2C) and also extensively on SAP CRM Mobile Sales (MSA).

Well, my last project was integrating a third party tool called Strategix with the SAP CRM Mobile Sales for Shelf Management.

Well, well, I am now happy after serving 2 months notice period to get relieved from SAP!!!
Things look much brighter now as I start out my new career!!

No comments:

Post a Comment