Here are a few tips for Facebook Login problems that have become very common nowadays. if you follow these tips, you can be sure to reduce the number of issues you face with your Facebook login.
- You should NEVER and EVER click on links from other webpages to visit the Facebook login page. Many a times clicking a Short Url may land you on the Facebook login page - simply close the page and open a new browser session and type the url manually yourself.
- You must always remember to enter the url directly into your web browser's navigation bar to goto the Facebook login page.
- Take a few second to reconfirm the url displayed on the navigation bar and also do a check on the website before you start entering your log in information.
- It is a good practice to use a password manager to enter the login details and process your login. That way no key-press for key loggers to know.
- Always ensure that you have a very secure password with consists of atleast eight characters/digits. This should include atleast one number, atleast one CAPITAL letter and atleast one special character.
- Never give your username and password to anyone - let them be your best friend or family member. You'll never know how knowingly or unknowingly that information can land in the wrong hands.
- Always make it a habit to change your online password the very minute you suspect the account has been compromised - No second thoughts.
Well, that's all the gyan I could think off - if you have any other tips, do post it in the comments below - deeply appreciated.
Also you can find more Facebook login information and some very good security tips at the Facebook Official Login Helper site.