Nokia has brought out a brand new tablet called the N900 which is so very similar to the N97 - Here's a scoop into all it's features.
- It comes with a pretty good ARM Cortex A8 600 MHz processor.
- It packs a new PowerVR SGX graphics Messaging SMS system that lets you to have a cool threaded viewof all the messages.
- Has the standard MMS, Email and also Push Email feature.
- Has an IM Browser which is WAP 2.0/xHTML enabled
- Also Maemo Browser for browsing HTML pages and support for RSS feeds
- Comes with Radio supporting Stereo and FM radio
- Comes packed with A-GPS support and also Ovi Maps
- Java MIDP 2.1 support is available
- Has a Digital compass - for once is this cometing with iPhone 3GS?
- The music player is quite impressive in that it supports MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+
- The Video player can't be missed too as the N900 supports WMV, RealVideo, MP4, AVI, and also XviD formats.
- It also has a TV-out feature
- As in other Nokia phones this too has a Document viewer for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and also PDF documents.
The screen is a TFT resistive touchscreen which has a 800 x 480 pixels resolution and is 3.5 inches.
The N900 has a 5 MP Carl Zeiss optics camera which takes pics in upto 2592x1944 pixels resolution. The camera features autofocus, Dual LED flash and also Geo-tagging which is quite impressive.
Nokia N900 is surely a contender to look out for in coming days as it get released.