Friday, July 3, 2009

How to easily get the Highest Score and Fastest Time in FaceBook / MindJolt Crazy Taxi Game

Crazy Taxi LogoWell, of late I have been playing a few FaceBook games like SCRAMBLE, SCRABBLE, Crazy Taxi, etc. I was just checking the High Scores for Crazy Taxi and found quite a few folks having a magic 7 Digit score and I was here struggling with my pals with scores of 5 digits.

So, this afternoon I was looking for any tricks to update the score manually – I found that there was the score being sent via the query string along with a Random Key called as ‘gamekey’ which was being changed for every game. But with so many trials and errors – yet I couldn’t find a solution. Again, a few moments back the idea struck to me to find a solution and I did quite a bit of research and here is the solution I found.

play 1

Using these simple steps below you can very easily get high scores in FaceBook Crazy Taxi game:

  • Download the latest version of a cool software called Cheat Engine 5.5 from here (MediaFire Link) or the creator’s website and install it.
  • Now goto the Crazy Taxi Game page using either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox (I haven’t tested it on other browsers yet).
  • Once, you get the main screen of Crazy Taxi – head over to the newly installed Cheat Engine and Open it.
    Cheat Engine screen
  • Click on the “Computer Icon” (Step 1 in above Screenshot).
  • A Process List Pops up, If you are using Firefox – select it from the list (Step 2 in above Screenshot). Else if you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to select iexplore.exe from the list.
  • Then hit the Open Button (Step 3 in above Screenshot).
    Cheat Engine
  • The above screen opens up.
  • Select “Enable Speedhack” (Step 1 in above Screenshot).
  • Then set the speed to around 100 by using the slider or entering the value (Step 2 in above Screenshot).
  • Click Apply (Step 3 in above Screenshot).
  • Now head back to the Crazy Taxi game in your browser and hit Start.
  • Remember to hold the Up arrow key before you press start again.

Now you can simply sit back and enjoy as your scores fly by and also the cars. You can very easily score really high points like me (Screenshot below).
play
As you can clearly see, I have simply crossed all my pals scores in just a tiffy. Now am aiming to come up at challenging the “All of FaceBook” high scores.

But please note that this method is currently working in Windows XP and Vista only. Hope you folks find this useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment