Friday, March 13, 2009

How to easily choose a Good Web Hosting Plan in a few minutes?

Yes - you can choose a Good Hosting Plan for fulfilling your long outstanding dream of hosting a personal or business website in just a matter of few minutes. I was after some recommendations on web hosting company's and lo I received many responses. So responses even had their affiliate codes on to earn an extra buck from a possible sale from me.

Well, the current webhost I am with is unreliable and has had just too many problems - not just limited to a lot of downtime over the last month and has informed me that my website will be down for about 6 hours today which is simply pathetic.

One of my friend's who is also struck with the same webhost has a business to run and he needs to improve his up-time for his customers, and the only way to do it is to change hosts atleast for him.

I found a great web hosting site, it's got a very simple and intuitive layout. It's very useful because it lists the prices for the hosting and the yearly amount, bandwidth, diskspace, e-mails, etc. It's better than going through separate sites and looking at their info. Also, it lists a ranking for each of the web hosts that helps you make a correct decision. So a very Good luck finding your new host!

No comments:

Post a Comment